To compete in the Miss New Hampshire Scholarship Program a contestant must first win a local preliminary pageant. Some local programs have specific geographic eligibility requirements based on where you live, if you attend school full-time, or if you work full-time. However, all 2014 local program competitions share the same general eligibility requirements:
- Must be at least 17 years of age by contestant's first local pageant
- Must be single, never been married
- Must live, work full-time or attend school full-time in New Hampshire
- Must be a high school graduate by July 30, 2015
- Must be no older than 24 on December 31, 2015
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss America Organization
Please be able to meet the time commitment and responsibilities as set forth by the local program in which you compete and be able to meet the time commitment and responsibilities as set forth by the Miss N.H. Program should you win the title.
Anyone interested in competing in the upcoming Miss Deerfield Fair program, please go to the Miss NH website at http://www.missnh.com/ and look under Contestant Information to complete the needed paperwork. All paperwork MUST be received by September 15, 2014.
Content copyright . deerfieldfair.com. All rights reserved.