To compete in the Miss New Hampshire Scholarship Program, a contestant must first win a local preliminary pageant. Some local programs have specific geographic eligibility requirements, based on where you live, if you attend school full-time or work full-time. However, for all 2014-2015 local program competitions, all programs share the same general eligibility requirements:
- Must be at least 17 years of age by contestant's first local pageant
- Must be single, never been married
- Must live, work full-time or attend school full-time in New Hampshire
- Be a high school graduate by July 30, 2015
- Be no older than 24 on December 31, 2015
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss America Organization
You must be able to meet the time commitment and responsibilities as set forth by the local program which you compete. Please setup your Children's Miracle Network Hospitals (CMNH) Fundraising Page so we may add funds to your account for each local competition you enter.
You must be able to meet the time commitment and responsibilities as set forth by the Miss N.H. Program should you win the title.
For more information please contact us.
Anyone interested in competing in the upcoming Miss Deerfield Fair program, please go to the Miss NH website at http://www.missnh.com/ and look under contestants information. Please complete the needed paperwork. All paperwork MUST be received by September 15, 2014.
Content copyright . deerfieldfair.com. All rights reserved.