To compete in the Miss New Hampshire Scholarship Program, a contestant must first win a local preliminary pageant. Some local programs have specific geographic eligibility requirements, based on where you live, attend school full-time, or work full-time. However, for all 2013-2014 local program competitions, all programs share the same general eligibility requirements:
- Must be at least 17 years of age by contestant's first local pageant
- Must be single, never been married
- Must live, work full-time or attend school full-time in New Hampshire
- Be a high school graduate by July 30, 2015
- Be no older than 24 on December 31, 2015
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss America Organization
Be able to meet the time commitment and responsibilities as set forth by the local program which you compete. Set up yoru Children's Miracle Network Hospitals ("CMNH") Fundraising Page so that we may add funds to yoru account for each local competition you enter.
Be able to meet the time commitment and responsibilities as set forth by the Miss N.H. Program should you win the title.
For more information please contact us
Anyone interested in competing in the upcoming Miss Deerfield Fair program, please go to the Miss NH website which is http://www.missnh.com/ and look under contestants information and fill out the needed paperwork. All paperwork MUST be received by September 15, 2014.
Content copyright . deerfieldfair.com. All rights reserved.